The “Libraries R-evolution” (“campaign”) is organized by Swets Information Services B.V. and its affiliated companies ("Swets").
- Submitted entries cannot be deleted, canceled, or modified. Each properly completed and received Entry, including an entry form, photo upload and entry text, will be registered as one entry.
- Swets reserves the rights to select entries that will be featured in our Libraries R-evolution eMagazine (“eMagazine”).
- The party that submits an entry (“Entrant”) is responsible for all costs associated with uploading photos. In the event that more than one of exactly the same photo is submitted, only the first submission received shall be accepted.
- The judging committee selected by Swets, in its sole and exclusive discretion, will review the Qualifying Entries to be featured in the eMagazine.
- Participation in this campaign constitutes the Entrant’s permission (except where prohibited) for Swets to use the Entrant’s name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice and address (city and state), in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without notice or further compensation.
- Content, information, materials or anything else sent by Entrant to Swets (including Entrant’s comments) are submitted entirely at Entrant’s own risk. Swets has no obligation to publish or otherwise distribute anything submitted by Entrant. Swets has no obligation to return any materials and is not responsible for lost or damaged materials. Entrant warrants and represents that publication of any content, information, materials or anything else Entrant submitted shall not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party, or violate any applicable laws or regulations and Entrant shall indemnify and hold Swets, its officers and employees harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including legal fees, made by any third party arising out of any breach of this warranty.
- By entering this campaign, Entrants agree that each photo entry becomes the property of Swets and that Swets may use such photo for any proper purpose.
- Any personally identifiable information collected during an Entrant’s participation in this campaign will be collected by Swets and used by Swets, their respective affiliates, agents and marketers for purposes of the proper administration and fulfillment of the campaign as described in these requirement.
- By participating in this campaign, Entrant acknowledges that his/her participation may be posted on Sponsor’s website or Facebook, in Sponsor’s discretion.